[question] magazine subscriptions?
But anyway, I was wondering.. okay, see, I currently have a subscription to Myojo magazine, from CDJapan, and it's about to end (2 more issues), and I was wanting to either renew it or subscribe to another magazine. I'm considering Wink Up, though I'm not sure if that would be the best choice? So, I was wondering if you wonderful guys could help me..
(1) Which magazine would you suggest I subscribe to? Keep Myojo or try Wink Up or another magazine?
(2) Where should I get the subscription from?
Currently, CDJapan isn't bad with the shipping and getting the magazine out on time, though the magazine doesn't exactly come in mint condition sometimes. x_x; Still, they ship out around the 18th-20th of every month and it arrives around the 22nd-24th, which isn't bad. However, CDJapan is EXPENSIVE when it comes to magazine subscriptions (my 6-month Myojo was $138 @_@).
Someone suggested to me this place, but I've never ordered from there, though the subscriptions look pretty decently-priced there. If someone here has ordered from there, could they kindly let me know how that place is? What I want to know is:
- can they deliver to an address that is not the same as the credit card billing address? (I need to deliver to my university mailbox, that's why ^^;)
- when, approximately, each month do they send out the magazine? (I know it takes 1-2 weeks for them to have it arrive, but when exactly during the month do they send it out?)
- and.. how is their shipping? Like, do the items come well-packaged and in good condition, etc.?
Basically, I just want to get a subscription (once I decide which one -- I need help on that too!) at it's cheapest, from a reliable place that (preferably) doesn't send the magazine out too late each month. And they have to be able to ship to my university mailbox. :E
So, that being said, could anyone help me please? ^^;;
Thank you so much for your time!~ ♥